Magical Miniatures

If you love all things magical and miniature you are in the right place.

About me and my blog

I am a mother of three and work on a market stall. In my free time I love to make magical miniatures. It all started with my gran who spent hours when I was a child teaching me how to make do. This entailed mending and fixing and making things from scratch. My dolls house consisted of cardboard boxes with windows cut out, beautifully decorated and all furniture hand made. We sat for hours making clothes and accessories for my dolls to the envy of my friends that all had the same generic stuff. So thanks gran for the inspiration. I hope you enjoy my art and my blog. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bottles fit for a wizard

I seem to have been working on hanging witches etc for so long that I havn't managed to do any thing else! I did the stump lantern but it was not my best work and it found it's way to the bin!
So as I want to do the furnishings for a wizards study I decided to start with a selection of potion bottles from beads.( just to get my imagination going again!)
The last picture on this post ends with the bottles sat on a piece of 1 1/2 inch dolls house furniture. Unfortunately both top draws and a bottom one is missing but i'll adapt and diversify! This is in the process of becoming the wizard's desk. I'll keep you posted! 










No comments:

Post a Comment